Support the Notre Dame School
Notre Dame School was founded with the intention of providing a quality, affordable special education to the students who could best benefit from it. The School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Board of Directors continue to support that goal. As a result, the tuition charged covers less than half of the actual cost of a Notre Dame education. Each year, over $900,000 must be raised to supplement the tuition from individuals and organizations in the community who believe in our mission and wish to help the mentally handicapped students whom we serve.
There are several ways to support the students at Notre Dame School
- Donate Online – We greatly appreciate your active participation in keeping tuition costs at Notre Dame affordable for all of our student families! (The transaction will take place at Paypal. Click the blue Continue button on the bottom left column of the next window to use a credit card for the donation. You will also recieve a confirmation email.)
- Join the FOND (Friends of Notre Dame ) today.
A Single Donation of $50A Couples Donation of $75
FOND is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to Notre Dame School's mission.
Members provide leadership and support in fundraising. volunteering and increasing awareness
of the school. FOND provides its members with social and networking opportunities as well as
meaningful connection to Notre Dame.
(The transaction will take place at Paypal. Click the blue Continue button on the bottom left column
of the next window to use a credit card for the donation. You will also recieve a confirmation email.)
- Individual Gifts – Gifts of any size are welcome and much appreciated. You can mail your contribution to the school or call the Development Office to charge a gift on a credit card.
- An Affair of the Heart – The school’s annual fundraising event is held in November each year. Ways to support An Affair of the Heart include underwriting, hosting a table, donating an auction item, or attending the event. See the An Affair of the Heart link for more information on this year’s event.
- Matching Gifts – Many corporations will match charitable gifts made by their employees. If your company has such a program, be sure to let us know when you make your gift so that we can contact your employer.
- In-Kind Donations – Please see the classroom wish list below for ideas on how to support our teachers in the classroom.
For more information about supporting Notre Dame School, call Kay Barry at (214) 720-3911
Classroom Wish List
- Educational Games
- New Toys
WE RECYCLE INK CARTRIDGES