LEARN. SERVE. LEAD. SUCCEED.
Click HERE for a printer friendly version.
- Readathon activity in the morning with Lower school
- Mass 12:30
- Write thank-you notes for volunteers and SSND
- Potential all-school service project at school?
- Dress up: Bring $1 to donate, dress as your church hero/community helper
- Celebrate parents and families
- Pastries with parents—Upper School Breakfast 7:45-8:30
- Dress up: Decades
- Lower school performance 1:30 for parents and cookie reception
- Short assembly in the gym in the morning to see each homeroom’s dress up – VC first so they can go to work
- Dress up: Homeroom wars
- Teacher luncheon 11:30-12:30
- Dress up: 100th day of school (dress up as something that represents 100 – 100 year old, 100 years in the future/past, 100 on shirt, etc.)
- Student appreciation day—tailgate hot dog lunch and teachers bring in
- Games in gym—schedule department times in the gym
- Student council plan games
- 12:30-1:30 Lower school
- 1:30-2:30 Upper school
- Dress up: Jersey day
- Susan Hurley to take pictures on Tuesday (Upper school) and Wednesday (Lower school)
- Lower school will create a backdrop of the CSW logo to use in pictures
- Each department needs parent, volunteer, and student gifts